San Francisco, California
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer to create wonderful that will engage our partners and convert visitors to customers. Our goal is to elevate our content to further build our local and national community, and we need your help to do it.
OBITUARe.com is an online obituary website that allows its users to memorialize a loved one in a more honorable, efficient and economical way. Inspired by our personal experience with the newspaper, which is extremely inefficient and comes at a big expense, we founded OBITUARe.com. We are breaking new ground by allowing those in grief to save on their overall funeral expenses and time. This is a huge benefit to anyone who has dealt, or will deal, with the loss of a loved one.
To achieve this goal we focus on building a partner network with funeral homes and mortuaries.
- Craft high-quality content that will attract new potential customers and community members
- Identify and test content mediums (data marketing, infographics, blog post, interviews, use case, Twitter, email, etc.)
- Assist in distributing content for greatest reach
- Engage with the death services community via social media with curated, original, and support-related content
- Strategize and implement new ideas to further connect with the death services community
- Strong business writing and editing capabilities, preferably with direct experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Understanding of content marketing principles, fundamentals, strategies and key trends
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong ability to execute
- Strong communication skills and excited about interacting via social media
- Ability to work within a dispersed team
- Positive attitude
- Equity ownership
- Flexible schedule
- Work remotely
- Contract based work
- Working in a fast growing startup with highly talented people
To apply, email your résumé to [email protected]. Please include a brief explanation of why you think you are the right fit for the team.